Some little things that matter to me..

Some little things that matter to me.


  1. Someone’s smile matters to me as it gives me instant joy.
  2. Someone’s appreciation or a compliment matters to me as it encourages me to do more.
  3. Someone’s criticism matters to me as it makes me feel bad but sets a path of improvement.
  4. Someone’s thoughts matters to me as everyone’s viewpoint is important to understand before sharing own.
  5. Someone’s hand for help matters to me as it help to deal with a trouble I’m in.
  6. A cup of coffee matters to me as it helps to restore my energy.
  7. A book matters to me as when nobody is with me, it accompanies me in my solitude.
  8. The drizzle matters to me as it brings lots of thoughts about some or other things as well as revive some good memories.
  9. The sleep matter to me as it allows me to end the day with a hope to experience a new day.
  10. Little efforts on something everyday matters to me as it allows me to become someone someday.
  11. And, many more little, simple but of great importance to me matters.

Image Courtesy : Google Images

For more Interesting thing just subscribe the blog or regularly visit the blog..
Content Copyright Ankit Srivastava..

Thankyou...

Share on Google Plus

About Anky Srivastava

0 comments:

Post a Comment