Some words of me (Anky Srivastava) on decision by the Indian Government to demonetize ₹500 and ₹1000 notes?

Some words of me (Anky Srivastava) on decision by the Indian Government to demonetize ₹500 and ₹1000 notes?



When I learned about this move from our government, I was applauding the decision, without knowing the fact that black money also existed in my home.
Next morning my mom called and said, “I have few savings.”
Me: So, what do I do if you have savings? Let me sleep mom.
Mom: Your dad doesn’t know about it.
Me: (Question Mark on my face).
Mom: I have saved it after taking little little amounts from your dad’s pocket, now what do I do?
Me: Submit it to the bank.
Mom: No I can’t, your dad will know about it
Me: (Speechless)
Okay, forget about this conversation, but what is my take on this decision.
Yes, people will suffer. But that suffering is not bigger than what our country is suffering. Our suffering is not bigger than terrorism.
Our suffering is not bigger than the hurdles which are blocking the development of our country.

Image Courtesy : Google Images

For more Interesting thing just subscribe the blog or regularly visit the blog..
Content Copyright Ankit Srivastava..

Thankyou...
Share on Google Plus

About Anky Srivastava

0 comments:

Post a Comment