Best advice my mom ever gave me...

                         Best advice my mom ever gave me...(: <3.


On my 20th birthday. Mom kissed me on my forehead and wished me with this line which I'm pretty sure would stay in my memory for quite a long time. :)
“ Son, our time on this planet is limited. People are born every day, but only some of them live eternally for thousands of years. Those are the ones whom we consider as legends. Don't live like a rat for 100 years, I would be proud if my son lives like a lion for just one day. I seriously do. Dont just pay bills and leave this planet son. Do something great. I know you will. God bless you”
Until that day, I didn't know Mom had such deep thoughts in her mind. I sincerely believed that she wanted me to live a riskless life and stay comfortable like all the other Indian parents wish. She's different. She's awesome.
She's superMom. :)




For more Interesting thing just subscribe the blog or regularly visit the blog..
Content Copyright Ankit Srivastava..
Thankyou...



Share on Google Plus

About Anky Srivastava

0 comments:

Post a Comment