How I Explain Myself as Anky Srivsatava.

                How I Explain Myself as Anky Srivsatava.



I’m a learner who is always ready to learn something. Anything regardless of my level of interest for it.
I’m an observant who looks around and observe something or other to create some views about it.
I’m a writer who write just what he knew about. Not more or less than that.
I’m a reader who just love to read. Something which seems good to mind.
I’m a speaker for my thoughts. Whatever is in my mind, I speak it.
I’m an explorer who exploring this journey of life.
I'm a Big fan of Mr. Billgates the person who want to become like him in technology. 
I’m a listener who can listen you if you’ve something to say.
I’m a human who has some feelings and thoughts about each and everything that exists in this world.
I'm a person who love his family more than any thing.
I'm someone who is mostly inspire by the personality of Mr. Amitabh Bachan want to spend my life in the way he did.
What else?
I’m someone who is someone for someone.

Image Courtesy : Google Images

For more Interesting thing just subscribe the blog or regularly visit the blog..
Content Copyright Ankit Srivastava..

Thankyou...
Share on Google Plus

About Anky Srivastava

1 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this...your post is informative for me if you have any quarry related to the adobe photoshop app then you can contact us
    adobe photoshop customer service

    ReplyDelete