Some Words for my papa...“Without you, I wouldn’t be here.”

                                      “Without you, I wouldn’t be here.”
A father is a man who expects his son to be as good a man as he meant to be.

When I see my father, only this thought comes in my mind. He is not only my father, but also a teacher, friend, counselor, mentor and everything you can think of.
  • He taught me how to walk, when I was a toddler.
  • He taught me whenever I got doubts in my studies.
  • He advised me whenever I was in a trouble.
  • He took care of me, whenever I was sick.
  • He showed me the right path when I was confused; and so on.
If I start counting his traits and goodness, I guess this life will be short for it.
Actually, I believe in the growth of a kid, the role of father and mother is equally significant. You can’t underrate other’s contribution. A kid needs the care and support of both parents.
And, I’m blessed with that.
One can notice the pamper, love and scold of a mother easily because she spent most of the time with her kids, if she is not working. But, a father juggles between his work and family. At times, he doesn’t get that much time to spend time with his kids but it doesn’t mean that his love for kids lesser than mother’s.
Whosoever I’m today, the major credit goes to my parents. They’re the one who brought up me in the best way they could.

Love u Papa...<3 <3

For more Interesting thing just subscribe the blog or regularly visit the blog..
Content Copyright Ankit Srivastava..

Thankyou...

Share on Google Plus

About Anky Srivastava

0 comments:

Post a Comment