When did I realize that My life had been changed?

        When did you realize that your life had been changed?







These are the following moments which made me realize that my life had changed:
  1. When I realized that crying in front of people is a sign of weakness.
  2. When instead of needing my parents shoulder, I became theirs.
  3. When physical pain became a secondary issue.
  4. When I realized that nobody is good to you without a reason.
  5. When I began to think twice before sharing anything with anyone.
  6. When I experienced the difference between Love and Crush.
  7. And when that love, which was once a blessing, became the cause of hurt and misery.
  8. When I realized that sometimes career comes before people in life.
  9. When participating in a race wasn't enough. Winning became everything!
  10. When even after achieving my dreams, I felt something was missing.

Image Courtesy : Google Images

For more Interesting thing just subscribe the blog or regularly visit the blog..
Content Copyright Ankit Srivastava..
Thankyou...

Share on Google Plus

About Anky Srivastava

1 comments:

  1. Its Awesome Bro...
    Always Love Your Post...

    ReplyDelete