How Anky Srivastava Starts his day?


                 Most inspiring way to start the day...









By learning something new.
Every morning I wake up and read or watch videos about something I know nothing about.
Why is it so inspiring?
  • It gives me a sense of satisfaction that I learnt something new for the day.
  • It reminds me every morning that known is a drop and unknown is an ocean. It keeps me humble.
  • It is a trigger that constantly pushes me to stay hungry for knowledge.
  • It keeps me open to learn new things throughout the day.
  • It doesn't take a lot of time and it is available for free of cost.

Image Courtesy : Google Images

For more Interesting thing just subscribe the blog or regularly visit the blog..
Content Copyright Ankit Srivastava..

Thankyou...
Share on Google Plus

About Anky Srivastava

0 comments:

Post a Comment