Best "Jugaad" , I have ever done in my life...

                         Best "Jugaad" , I have ever done in my life...



Every night, I read a storys before I go to sleep. I would nicely lie down on the bed snuggled up in my blanket and read a book until I fall asleep.
But the problem here was that the light switch was not within hand's reach. Just when I'm in that perfect mood to sleep, I had to wake up and go switch off the lights.
And then one day I couldn't take that torture anymore and I created my own jugaad 'Remote Light Switch'.

I used a Hacksaw blade, an eraser and an LED to make the manual switch. I tied a long thread to it and let the other end loose near my bed.



Now I can wrap myself up with a blanket and comfortably read a novel or a newspaper on my bed and when it's time to sleep, just pull the string and release to switch off the lights!
Necessity is the mother of invention. Indeed.

For more Interesting thing just subscribe the blog or regularly visit the blog..
Content Copyright Ankit Srivastava..
Thankyou...
Share on Google Plus

About Anky Srivastava

1 comments: