How would you complete this sentence: "The moment you....................."?

How would you complete this sentence: "The moment you....................."?


When i ask people to complete the sentence they give me some intresting answer...

Check out these..

Gives your answer in comments...


Answer -1
  • The moment you decided to follow people without knowing you passion. Welcome you are one of us, an Engineer.
  • The moment you heard from your crush, I like you very much but as a friend only.Welcome you are friendzoned.
  • The moment you break the queue and directly go to the counter without waiting, Welcome you are an Asshole.
Answer-2
  • The moment you met an accident while driving because you were busy watching hot girls, Welcome you are Chutiya.
  • The moment you chose girl over playing Counter Strike or AOE on LAN, Welcome you are Bro Code Violator.
  • The moment you Surrender, Welcome you are Zombie(A living Dead).
  • The moment you realize, you cannot breathe without permission, welcome you areMarried.
Answer-3
  • The moment you decide to give up, it’s over.
  • The moment you realise that all this pain you have to go through to be with someone is worth, you realise the true meaning of love.
  • The moment you looked into my eyes and asked “What’s wrong?” when I was faking a smile, I knew I should never let you go.
Answer-4
  • The moment you start loving someone’s flaws, you know what love is.
  • The moment you interlocked your fingers with mine, I felt complete.
  • The moment you start doubting, love is lost.
Answer-5
Cool question. A lot of variations have hit me altogether. Let's see :
  • The moment you here 'you're no good', translate it to, 'Challenge accepted'.
  • The moment you feel bad about your parents scolding you, realize that people shout on those who matter.
  • The moment you're planning to quit, remind yourself how the creator of Angry bird took more than 50 shots before tasting success.
  • The moment you feel, to become an asshole and don't give a fuck to the world, try to capture the essence of human birth and see if that's what you were supposed to do.
  • The moment you fall in love, just ask yourself is this the person who can make a commitment and keep it for life.
And at last, the moment you think that life sucks, have a look outside the window and see how someone strolling on the road with nothing but a hope, that the coming tomorrow will be better than today.

Answer-6
The most Romantic Answer of this blancks:

  • "The moment you hold my hand and forced me to come along with you, that moment, I realized my love increased infinite times for you."
  • "The moment you cried like a baby, for me and hugged me like, this is last time. Then I realized this is one of the best feelings in the world. I just wanted to stay there, In that moment forever......"
  • "The moment you said to me, you're are the only person for whom I could leave anybody, then I realized I am something, it's worth living".
  • "The moment I came back to reality, where "You & I" is just a dream, then I came to know how it feels when your dream scattered in front of eyes."
  • The moment you left me, I felt my whole world ended there, but after sometimes I realized life is series of experiences, and you are one of the best experience of mine.
Answer-7
Some Motivational answers:
  • The moment you left me alone with broken heart, then I came to know chasing people doesn't give you value, chasing dignity only gives value, not a person.
  • The moment you realized opportunity don't happen, we have to create it for own, then success is not more only 7 letter words for you.
  • The moment you realized you're the owner of your own failure then you automatically stop blaming others.
Hope you gyz love this experiment...

Give your Answers also in comment...

Image Courtesy : Google Images

For more Interesting thing just subscribe the blog or regularly visit the blog..
Content Copyright Ankit Srivastava..
Thankyou...


Share on Google Plus

About Anky Srivastava

0 comments:

Post a Comment