Biggest life lessons did I learn too late in My life? An Interview...

               Biggest life lessons did I learn too late in My life?                                                      An Interview...


The first point is the answer of a question asked by my Classmate- "Himanshu Varshney" in the Event "Ask Me Anything"..
Question is :Actually i am doing B.tech  so i talked with many candidates of my college so one  thing which i noticed some candidates said percentage matters during the placement session and some candidates said percentage doesn't matter during the placement session so ankit you have to give the answer according to those candidates who said percentage matters during the placement and as well as according those candidates who said percentage doesn't matter ?

I hope "Himanshu" You Will get your Answer After Reading this....







  • Knowledge is more important than good grades.
Today, I don't remember how much marks I got in maths in my board exams, but I do remember Geometry, Trigonometry and Arithmetics.
I was always hungry for good grades, today it's been 5 years since I have completed Engineering, today no one bothers about my gold medal in university, no one bothers about my college, my work and knowledge has given me more recognition.
  • Time is good healer.
When I had hard time in my life, I thought my time was over. I had no idea what to do next and committed series of mistakes which i can't undo.
Always believe, in journey of your life, there is always a brightness waiting at the end of the tunnel.
  • Having 1000 friends, doesn't make any sense, without having few best buddies.
Socializing is good until you are not wasting time, I deactivated my Facebook long time ago, when I had a friend list of 3000+ . It doesn't make any sense to see update of others having coffee at Starbucks, check-out from Marriott, checked in Shivaji Terminal whom even I don't know.
They are happy, why can't I be happy? I wasted almost 6 golden years of my life on these websites and in return I got nothing except regrets.
  • Take your time for any decision you take.
They say, “Its never late until you realize”.

Image Courtesy : Google Images

For more Interesting thing just subscribe the blog or regularly visit the blog..
Content Copyright Ankit Srivastava..
Thankyou...

Share on Google Plus

About Anky Srivastava

0 comments:

Post a Comment